Join our experienced team of elite caregivers. When you join 24/7 Caregivers For Seniors, you are not just an employee, you are a family. Our team of caregivers work hand in hand with our clients offering any of the following services either in our client’s home or in our assisted living facilities;
- English (United States)
- Provision as evidence (current automobile insurance)
- Means of Transportation with a Valid Driver’s License
Our caregiver must be attentive to details and observant to quickly recognize any form of changes in the client they are assigned to and they must have the capability of informing the right personnel in cases of emergency.
- Medication assistance
- Assist with laundry and housekeeping
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Provide nutritional support whenever needed
- Prompt report of changes in client’s condition
- Errands nearby and/or groceries shopping, transportation
- Duties may also include engaging in client activities, meal preparation
- Some clients may need help with bathing personal hygiene and grooming
- Whenever requested, render assist with Home Health Aide (HHA) orientation
Our Caregiver May Be
Our caregiver must have the following attributes
Flexibility, honesty, compassionate, dependable, caring, reliable, integrity, perseverance, and punctuality.
- Must pass a TB/physical test
- Flexibility and the ability to work on weekends
- 1st Aid certification a plus, CPR and CNA licenses
- GED accepted & may be required/High School Diploma
- Random drug screening/criminal background check conducted
- Reliable transportation/car insurance with a valid driver’s license
- Passion, commitment and the desire to care and serve the seniors and previous working experience with seniors preferred.
Successful candidates should meet up with our hiring standards on caregiver assessment, drug test, and criminal background check.